Apples to Apples
by Word Buff
- The Gist
- Apples to Apples can be learned in seconds. In each round, a judge (a rotating role), turns over a green card which has an adjective written on it (e.g. Dirty, Weird, Unfortunate, etc.). The players, who each have a set of red cards with nouns printed on them, each select a noun they think best goes with the adjective (e.g. Dirty Dishes, Dirty Minds, Dirty Money, etc.).
The judge for that round selects the noun they like best (either because they think it's the most appropriate, the least appropriate, the funniest, or whatever). Players get a point each time their noun gets selected.
It's a ridiculously simple recipe - but the results will have you in stitches!
- Game Categories
- Party Games, Card Games, Grammar Games
- Other Apples to Apples Games
- Apples to Apples Junior
- Apples to Apples On the Go
- More Apples to Apples Game Info
- Do you think this is one of the best word games? Tell us in the Comments area below!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Word Games.